TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication!

Go down

Aplication! Empty Aplication!

Post by xxpakemonxx Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Name: David Gould, in game name: xxpakemon.

Why I want to be a staff member: Because I enjoy the server and want to assist it in its growth.

What would make me the best staff member: Well I cant say I would be the very BEST like no one ever was but I would look into problems before taking action, always ask the server owner for permision before I do take action in any matter and have allot of great ideas I also have no life and play on pc all day.

My experience with being staff: Well I have not been staff before but I can assure you that I will make a fantastic staff member and I will play by the rules or abuse my privileges.

additional info: I am 14 have a youtube channel with 460 subscribers (not sure if that matters) and I could not find the place to actually fill out an aplication so I typed this up in a private message to nickers.

xxpakemonxx

Back to top Go down

Aplication! Empty Re: Aplication!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Denied. You're going to need more information and less spelling errors. For starters, "Aplication" is spelled: Application.

Back to top Go down