TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheAmericanDrone Mod Application

Go down

TheAmericanDrone Mod Application Empty TheAmericanDrone Mod Application

Post by TheAmericanDrone Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:30 pm

1) Name & In game name
Ingame: TheAmericanDrone
Steam: TheAmericanDrone
2) Skype information
jake.sobelman
3) Why would you want to be a staff member
Honestly, I need another good server that I can spend a fair amount of time on. Krypto and Slimey will know that I am a fairly good staff member, and I don't often screw up. I need another good server to screw around and build on, and if it's required that I help out the occational player in need, I'd be glad to do so. I generally interact with users while online unless I'm busy, and I try to be nice to as many people as possible. Krypto and Slimey will know that I am often fair, and I try not to make rash decisions but I will temporarily ban a player if they deserve it.
4) What would make you the best staff member
I've been staff on quite a few servers, only ending badly twice (both occations on the same server). I have a in depth background in lua, java, ruby, and jquery, as well as basic which is not very useful at this day in age and C++ which I am not fantastic at. I stay out of peoples hair if they ask me to, but I'm glad to help with technical stuff if required. I know Gmod like the back of my hand, and I try to help newer members out as best as possible.
5) Your experience with being staff
As I said before, I've been staff on multiple occations on different server with only one falling out involving a ton of douche bag admins and owner, this Slimey, Nickers, and Krypto can all attest to. I am currently admin on 2 sandbox servers, as well as moderator on plenty of servers ranging from DarkRP to Murder. I've acted as admin on other games as well, and I can deal with the occational whiny kid if need be.
6) Additional information
I'm a pretty active player, although I have a busy life outside of computer related activities and may be restricted on time some weeks due to practice, and school. If I am needed, I can always be reached via skype or text, just ask for my phone number or contact me via my skype info provided above. I know most of the upper ranked people here, and I'd love to get back together with you guys. I get that I haven't been playing for a long time, but you all know I'm good. Either way, it was nice running into you guys. Good luck on the server, and whatever you're all up to nowadays. Peace.

TheAmericanDrone

Back to top Go down