TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeMoney's Moderator App

Go down

PokeMoney's Moderator App Empty PokeMoney's Moderator App

Post by PokeMoney Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 pm

1) Name & In game name: PokeMoney (Real Steam is: Jjxman99)

2) Do you have a skype?: Yes, Either DerpMatrix or DerpDerp123 (Something along those lines)

3) Why would you want to be a staff member: I wish to be a staff member because there is so much RDM and people in need of help and not enough mods/admins online to deal with it. There are so many people who go without help, or those who they don't catch fast enough before they cause major damage.

4) How would you help the server: I would help the server by bringing in a humorous experience without all the over seriousness of being a mod. People like me are rare, and when they get someone like me, someone who wants my place thinks I am too nice so they try to take my spot by abusing the system. Although I seem need, I can put my foot down really hard when I have to. I usually am always on duty (Even when I RP)

5) Your experience: Former Mod of a minecraft server, FORMER admin of Aftermath Revolution DarkRP (I can explain this one if you wish)

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here): I think TitanRP is about enjoying the game and having a great time. Most people enjoy the game, and I enjoy helping people so they can continue to enjoy the game for what it can be, and not what some people make of it. I may be lacking info here, but you will find the proof is in the pudding when you watch me play. I enjoy the interaction, and I am sure others do as well.

7) Additional information: If you feel I have not provided enough info, look back at my AfterMath Revolution Application. I cannot post it, but I can try to message you the link.

Cool Age: 15

PokeMoney

Back to top Go down

PokeMoney's Moderator App Empty Re: PokeMoney's Moderator App

Post by PokeMoney Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm

JC Denton
Magic
Dj Liquid
Alah V
Are all propkillers who have gone nuts when you guys were not there. This is why I need mod.

PokeMoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 am

Denied. Please support more information.

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeMoney Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Ok. I can provide a link to the AfterMath Revolution App if you want, it is filled with info and I wrote this late at night. I have to either PM it to you are post it in game because your new member link restriction is holding me back.

PokeMoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 am

PokeMoney... You realize if you sent the application YOU sent to AM, it would get you instantly denied. That is a sure shown sign of laziness and you have no respect for our server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down