Void's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Void's Staff Application

Post by Void on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

1) My real name is Zaccary.
My In-Game name is Void (SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42301731)
2) I have a Skype account that I use frequently: zaccary1234
3) I love Garry's Mod and DarkRP, I like to make a difference in a good way to servers, and I think I would make a very good addition to this team and server.
4) I am frequently online and I like to keep the game fun. I would like to help the server by enforcing the rules but while doing that keeping it fair (I'm also a great roleplayer.)
5) I have experienced moderating and administrating 2 Garry's Mod servers (DarkRP and Stranded) and 2 Minecraft servers. I am good at enforcing the rules and I have a system of demotion to kick to ban:
If they break the rules I demote them while giving them a warning and reminding them about the rules. If they break the rules again I will kick them depending on how bad it is (If it is very bad I will ban them). Then if they come back and still are breaking the rules I temporary ban them or permanently ban them depending on how bad they were breaking the rules. If you want me to change this system I am completely fine with that.
6) In my opinion, TitanRP is about roleplay and having fun. I have met some new friend here and I strongly like this server apart from other servers. I find some of the administrators and moderators have a sense of humor and it is very joyful.
7) I have autism but it does not get in the way. I love TitanRP apart from other DarkRP servers.

Thank you very much for reading my application and I hope you will consider it.

Last edited by Void on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Void's Staff Application

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 am

I don't like how much information you have. As in, you don't have that much information to look at. The information that you do have seems to be subtle. Nickers and I will take a look into this and let you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Ok, thank you for reading it.
Do I need to write more? I'm not very good at writing things but I can try harder.

Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

I'd very much like your say in looking into this, thank you.

Void

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top