TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014

3 posters

Go down

Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014 Empty Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014

Post by Loke Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:05 pm

1) Name & In game name: Austin | Loke

2) Do you have a skype?: evilloker - Please send me a Steam message before adding me.

3) Why would you want to be a staff member:
     Well, to start, I know that I can be annoying at times. I'm just a person of curiosity. I know that I would be a great help to the server, I have knowledge and experience on being a moderator on multiple servers in which the experience can go into DarkRP, as the experience of being a moderator can combine with my gameplay experience which in turn will allow me to make better decisions.

I enjoy this server and would enjoy being someone that can enforce rules to make a better playing environment for other players. I love helping people out, and I would just like to be a part of staff. Kryptonite and Nickers were really patient with me
when I was an annoying person, and I'd just like to ask them a shot at a position of staff.

4) How would you help the server: I would enforce rules when nobody else is active, as the last few weeks has been a big frustration. I like to have things dealt with right away, because I don't enjoy playing with major rulebreakers (Prop kill, Prop spam, etc.) I know how to work with ULX, so I would be a very efficient Moderator in TitanRP.

5) Your experience:
Am a Moderator on a Minecraft server since 4/23/13 (April 23rd, 2013, 2 months  2 days until full year)
Administrated a Garry's Mod server until owner shut down server due to no funds.

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here):

I think that TitanRP is all about a server which allows us to all have fun, play our own way, and have a fun experience. Most DarkRP servers are all about get money, but this server is about just have fun. The reason that I keep coming back is because of how much fun the server is. Everyone is laid back most of the time, until someone breaks a rule. I think that the server is really about having fun and a good time. I keep coming back to the server because of it, and I want to be a moderator because of the nice feeling that the server brings.

7) Additional information:

I'm a pretty laid back person, I typically have an immature sense of humor until I am dealing with a rule breaker, in which I am serious and listening to what they have to say. I make unbiased punishments, for example, I don't make harsher punishments if I'm not in a good mood. I put that all behind me and ban people based on this:

1: What is the severity of this rule-breaking? kick/ban/jail based on severity.
2: Have they done this before? Multiplying length until it is multiplied by 6/7, in which case I will ban for two months.
3: Have they done something before? If 2nd has applied, add on any previous bans on the person.

Evading in when I will permanently ban, and they will have to appeal.

Loke

Back to top Go down

Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014 Empty Re: Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014

Post by DeCaro Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:16 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO -100000000000000000000
DeCaro
DeCaro

Back to top Go down

Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014 Empty Re: Loke's Moderator Application 2/21/2014

Post by HawkFlame33 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 am

Agreed. ^

HawkFlame33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down