TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPSRussia's Mod App

4 posters

Go down

FPSRussia's Mod App Empty FPSRussia's Mod App

Post by RMKColten Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 pm

1) Name & In game name: Colten, FPSRussia

2) Do you have a skype?: Yes

3) Why would you want to be a staff member: So that I can help out the Titan RP community, I am very loyal and love Gmod Dark RP and hate when people who break the rules. It ruins the game for everyone else. I would love to expand it because it would just make it more enjoyable

4) How would you help the server:  I know most rules And I Know the Bans And All Example Prop Kill Is a Insta Ban And Mass RDM is insta ban RDM Is a Jail 200 Fail RP Is Jail 120 I Know Most But Would need help with Some Commands i know Most Like !goto !tp !menu

5) Your experience:  Have never been staff but have played Gmod For A long time And have played on the server for around 2 weeks

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here): It is a very fun Dark RP server, and is very creative

7) Additional information:  I love the server and the staff is Amazing I Would Love to Advance in the player base and learn More about Gmod By Being staff on your server

RMKColten

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FPSRussia's Mod App Empty Re: FPSRussia's Mod App

Post by El Grio Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:04 pm

I would have to disagree with you Lel. I want more information before I accept. DECLINED

El Grio

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkFlame33 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Grio stop accepting or declining please. Sometimes lel and i actually like the persons app and we don't want the person to feel downed about it.

HawkFlame33

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkFlame33 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:15 pm

This is too little information, i like it but i need more information due to question 6.

HawkFlame33

Back to top Go down

Post by El Grio Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Im not sorry for being strict about whatbis looking for in a staff member. You can b soft hearted.

El Grio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum