TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flan Nyan's Application to be a mod :D

2 posters

Go down

Flan Nyan's Application to be a mod :D Empty Flan Nyan's Application to be a mod :D

Post by daylennguyen Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 pm

1) Real Name: Daylen Nguyen
   In-Game Name: Flan Nyan
2) Skype information: dragonswo or dragonswo@[hotmail]
3) Why I would want to be a staff member: I would want to be a staff member because, i spend massive amounts of time on the server already. So I thought maybe i should be try and be a mod. Not only that but, often i find that sometimes the server is unmoderated and people just reek havoc when nobody is there to keep order.
4) What would make me the best staff member: I spend massive amounts of time on the server already, I'm not a dick head, and I dont have an annoying voice. The time I've spent the server so far has been great, and I've made a load of friends. Not only that but this is the only server i play on Garrys Mod at the moment and I've been spending a ton of time on lately.
5) Your experience with being staff: I've owned my own server previously, and the community in it was fairly big. Although i didnt keep it up for very long since i didnt want to spend the time adding things to it.
6) Additional information: I enjoy long walks on the beach and 4x4s
Steam Profile: /id/Flanflannyan/
Current E-Mail: daylennguyen@[gmail]
 afro

daylennguyen

Back to top Go down

Flan Nyan's Application to be a mod :D Empty Re: Flan Nyan's Application to be a mod :D

Post by El Grio Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:17 am

Estimate about how many hours on server per week?

El Grio

Back to top Go down