TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

y0 Swrvs Mod App

Go down

y0 Swrvs Mod App Empty y0 Swrvs Mod App

Post by y0 Swrv Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

1) Name & In game name David Gowans y0 Swrv

2) Skype information go.swrv
3) Why would you want to be a staff member I am Very Loyal And love Gmod Dark rp and i hate people who break the rules it ruins the game for everyone else. I love the server and the player base is great. I would love to expand it Because it would just make it more enjoyable.
4) What would make you the best staff member I know Most Rules And I Know the Bans And All Example Prop Kill Is a Insta Ban And Mass RDM is insta ban RDM Is a Jail 200 Fail RP Is Jail 120 I Know Most But Would need help with SOme Commands i know Most Like !goto !tp !menu
5) Your experience with being staff I havce never been Staff but have played gmod For A long time And have played on the server for a week Ish
6) Additional information I love the server and the staff is Amazing I Would Love to Advance in the player base and learn More about Gmod By Being staff on your server
*the more detail the better

y0 Swrv

Back to top Go down

y0 Swrvs Mod App Empty Re: y0 Swrvs Mod App

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Denied. Grammar wasn't good, nor' was the information you have. You also break many rules and I don't like the way you talk to some of the staff. You're allowed to try again, but if your application is not flawless, it will instantly be denied and you won't be allowed to try again. I apologize for my rude behavior toward you, but the way you act on the server is not what I typically like to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by y0 Swrv Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Ok Im sorry But I was not talking rude to Grio He is Simply Abusing He jailed me 4 times without a real reason And i know my grammar is bad Next time i will not type so fast and i will check it

y0 Swrv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down