TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeCaro's Mod App

2 posters

Go down

DeCaro's Mod App Empty DeCaro's Mod App

Post by DeCaro Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 am

1) Name & In game name
irl) Michael DeCaro
in) DeCaro

2) Skype information
- DeCaro64 / DeCaro Jesus

3) Why would you want to be a staff member
I feel that the server could use some more experienced mods and admins. With the current staff there are barely any mods or admins with past experience, so I think that I could be the one with the experience and knowledge on to properly punish a player.
Edit: I was playing late last night like I almost always do, and there were no admins nor mods on and it was utter chaos. Sewer monsters running around with guns, RDAs' RDM the works. That being said since I am on much later I can supervise until there is a smaller number of people and try to keep order as long as possible.
As I said before no matter the amount of mods or admins if they don't know what they are doing then they can't make proper decisions when it come to punishments.

4) What would make you the best staff member
I have owner as well as admin experience. I know how long to ban for certain situations as well as be able to put in my two cents for the server to improve and expand, due to my past owner experience.
I have over 4000 hours in Garry's mod and I would say 95% of it was spent in dark rp servers. I understand the basic dark rp rules that all servers have and I have bin able to adapt to the server specific ones as well. Although I am mostly quiet and calm I can be very loud and force full if need be.

5) Your experience with being staff
I was co-owner of a semi-serious PERP server as well as admin on three other smaller dark rp servers.
I am also admin on my close friends small darkrp server.

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here):
TitanRP I think should be the place that new comers and veterans to come and ether learn to play or come  to just feel at home in a friendly environment with fun people.
A place where everyone is friends and a family which will always be happy to include and welcome people to it.

7) Additional information
I'm a little young (16) and thus I am quick to start cussing although I have never been known to ever abuse or ban out of anger. I May not be one of the best choices for mod, but I understand where I can improve and where I could use work. But I believe I can help the server grow and stay within order.

Last edited by DeCaro on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
DeCaro
DeCaro

Back to top Go down

DeCaro's Mod App Empty Re: DeCaro's Mod App

Post by Nickers Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:44 am

**bin *bin BIN.... Just sticks out.

Nickers
Admin

https://titanrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickers Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:45 am

Add more to 3 and 4 plz I fan.

Nickers
Admin

https://titanrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeCaro Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

I have updated it and added a bit more text to three and four as you asked
DeCaro
DeCaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:55 pm

I like the application cause it's clean. You have little to non information. You have 3-4 sentences on this application on the main parts. Essentially 3 and as well, 4. Nick and I want more information from you and we want you to keep trying until you get it right cause we like the idea of you being staff, but we don't want people getting it that easily just because we like the idea. What I'm looking for in the best applications is 1-3 paragraphs on 3 and 4. Good luck, I wish you the best. If you keep trying, we'll be more then willing to allow you a position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum