TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse

4 posters

Go down

Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse Empty Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse

Post by GypsyOverdose Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 pm

So, my friend and I raided a gun dealer, and in the process of raiding him, we killed him. The gun dealer proceeded to come back and attack us again after death (which I would classify as breaking NLR), but we killed him again. This happened three more times until he managed to kill both of us.

I called an admin afterwards, because this would be breaking NLR on every server I've ever played or staffed on. The admins told me that, under the rules of this server, you are allowed to return to your base which is being raided no matter how many times you die. This is simply unacceptable. This completely disregards NLR where it is needed the most. I have just joined this server and am enjoying it thoroughly, but I will most likely end up finding another one if this rule stays. It just takes all the fun out of raiding if the owners are allowed to come back and kill you after you kill them.

So, to conclude, my suggestion is to eliminate this rule from the server. There shouldn't be exceptions to NLR, or any rules for that matter, if it has a negative impact on the RP of others. Thanks for your time, and I hope you take my advice.  Very Happy 

GypsyOverdose

Back to top Go down

Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse Empty Re: Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse

Post by Blazingbread Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Yes,i agree with this change.

Blazingbread

Back to top Go down

Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse Empty Re: Abolish rule that allows NLR abuse

Post by DeCaro Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:02 pm

+1
DeCaro
DeCaro