TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gavin's Moderator Application

Go down

Gavin's Moderator Application Empty Gavin's Moderator Application

Post by KaptainKracker Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

1) Name & In game name: Gavin Crossley & Gavin or KaptainKracker

2) Do you have a skype?: Yes. Username: kaptainkracker. I am on Skype most of the time on my phone and computer.

3) Why would you want to be a staff member: I want to help people and I want to create a fun role playing experience for everyone. I hate when people break the rules and ruin it for the rest of us. I love this server and want to keep it going and get more members. Sometimes there is no staff on, and the server goes completely insane. On the 15th, people were blowing up dynamite and trapping people in spawn. I could have done something about it if I was a moderator. I just want to let other people have fun, I know how it feels when you can't have fun.

4) How would you help the server: I would help get rid of the people who cause harm to the server by trolling and ruining things. I think that my experience would help me be a better moderator than most people. I am on the server a lot and I would respond to any calls I get requesting help. If I responded to a call, I would first get both sides of the story, next I would give a warning or a kick, depending on the severity of the case. After that, I would probably give another kick or a 60 minute ban. If they still break the rules, I would ban them for a week or permanently.

5) Your experience: I have been an owner of a successful Minecraft minigames server for over 2 months until I shut it down. I have been admin on many Minecraft servers and I have been moderator on some GMod servers. I know all the commands for being a moderator and I know what to do in most situations. I have played lots of DarkRP and I know what to do when responding to moderator calls from experience with other rule breakers.

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?: TitanRP is all about having fun. I think that TitanRP has lots of things that make it fun and exciting. I like most of the community and it is more fun when more people are on. TitanRP is about role playing. It is in the name. I think that people should role play and have lots of fun!

7) Additional information: I hope to become moderator on this server and, eventually, even admin. I have donated to become VIP and I have tried to get more members on when there aren't many. This is my favorite server and I am on it all the time.

KaptainKracker

Back to top Go down