TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChargedHD Moderator Application

Go down

ChargedHD Moderator Application Empty ChargedHD Moderator Application

Post by ChargedHD Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:06 pm

1) Name & In game name: Russell Powell, ChargedHD

2) Do you have a skype?: Yes. russell.powell31

3) Why would you want to be a staff member: I want to help people finish their shops etc and I want to create a fun role playing experience for everyone. I hate when people break the rules and ruin it for the rest of us. I love this server and want to keep it going and get more members. Sometimes there is no staff on, and the server goes completely insane. A couple of days ago, people were blowing up dynamite and trapping people in spawn. I Got them to stop by getting everybody in a huge barrier in the train. I just want to let other people have fun, I know how it feels when you can't have fun.

4) How would you help the server: I would help get rid of the people who cause problems to the server by trolling and getting rcon access. I think that my experience would help me be a better moderator than most people. I am on the server a lot and I will respond to any calls I get requesting help. If I responded to a call, I would first get both sides of the story, next I would give a warning or a kick, depending on the situation. After that, I would probably give another kick or a 60 minute ban. If they still break the rules, I would ban them for a week or permanently.

5) Your experience: I have been admin and Owner on several servers on Garrysmod I had banned atleast 150 people in my experience. I have 430 hours on Garrysmod and I have quite some experience with ulx.

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here): TitanRP is all about having fun. I think that TitanRP has lots of things that make it fun and exciting. I like most of the community and it is more fun when more people are on. TitanRP is about role playing. I think that people should role play and have lots of fun!

7) Additional information: I hope to become moderator on this server and eliminate all rule breakers or punish them. I hope to eventually get admin if I do very well. I would donate to the server but I am completely broke. I love this server and I try to get on as much as I can. I really hope to get moderator, And I will do anything to help with the server.
ChargedHD
ChargedHD

http://chargedhd.webs.com

Back to top Go down

ChargedHD Moderator Application Empty Re: ChargedHD Moderator Application

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Congratulations! You application is very clean and it's very well written. Your application has been accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChargedHD Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you very much!
I am currently unable to get on the server for this week because I am at my mothers house going to school. And this weekend I can't get on because my father has plans. Soon I will be moving in with my dad then I can be on almost all the time. I Can't wait till I Cant get on and Help with the server!
Good luck intill then!

Sincerely,
ChargedHD
ChargedHD
ChargedHD

http://chargedhd.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down