TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxskaterxX100's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

XxskaterxX100's Staff Application Empty XxskaterxX100's Staff Application

Post by XxskaterxX100 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Name & IGN: My Name Is Junaide my in game name is XxskaterxX100
My Skype is: XxskaterxX1000 from Calgary, Alberta
Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to be staff because I like to help people alot and just to make the server a better place for everyone and just make people enjoy what they are doing on a DarkRP server like TitanRP
I am always respectful to all Roleplayers including staff. I also have a very good experience with Roleplay so I know how this gamemode works and what to do. I do know alot of the commands on Darkrp so if people are breaking the rules, I could do !fbring <Name> and ask them why they are bending the rules and disobeying the server rules. If continues a kick. And the punishment will get in depth if progresses.

What would make you the best staff member?:
It would be following the rules and setting an example for players who are new to DarkRP and don't know much just helping people out because thats just who I am. Also just if I was playing not on duty and someone needed me i would be there because helping people is better than doing something for your self.
Your experience being staff:
I have been staff on a couple of servers, I have been an admin on and i am mods on some other servers but most importantly, I own a server i know what it is like being a server owner i know how to code i'm not an expert at it but i'm pretty good at it. I know how to make custom jobs and i can help you out because if you are struggling with something yes i'm talking to you nickers  Smile 
(Which probably won't happen) i can help you with it.
Additional Information:
I'm a computer genius lol not to brag or anything but yeah I have made some mods for a game called "Minecraft" in the past and I enjoy it. I just love to make people happy when someone is happy im happy i know that kinda sounds cheesy but its true and I just want to say thank you SO much for reading this i hope you have a great rest of your day.

-XxskaterxX100

XxskaterxX100

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message