TitanRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DickyMo's staff application

Go down

DickyMo's staff application Empty DickyMo's staff application

Post by DickyMo Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 am

1) Name & In game name: Real name/Wyatt H. Steam:wch1099 or D1ckyM04tehW1n In-Game:DickyMo

2) Do you have a skype?: Yes I do have skype. I have had it for 3 years.

3) Why would you want to be a staff member: I want tot become a staff member because I find that the server sometimes has a shortage of admins to go around. leaving the server to go into chaos and leaving many players to have their problem left unresolved. I also think it is time for me to "go to the bigboy leagues" meaning go from sandbox to DarkRP.

4) How would you help the server: I am on most of the time durring the weekends and I am on from 7:00 am to 8:30 am/ 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm Pacific time; which would solve the admin shortage at those time. I have spent more then 1000hrs on Garry's Mod. Most of the hours were spent on DarkRP so I do know all the rules and I am good at problem solving.

5) Your experience: I have had experience with 3 Garry's Mod sandbox servers and many Minecraft servers in just the past year.

6) In your opinion, what is TitanRP all about?(We're expecting a lot of information here): In my opinion TitanRP is mainly focused on the players happiness. This RP is a completely diffrent and rare RP then all the others and I am glad to have found it when I did. As I watch the server I find that players work together to accomplish their goals and call fro help when they need it. I have also found that the staff are friendly in order to insure that the players have a fun and useful day on the server.

7) Additional information:Most of the information I have given is all I have, but I am a people person and I am very experienced and dependable.

Thank you for looking at my applicationĀ afro

DickyMo

Back to top Go down